AAFE Community Development Fund invites you to attend Homebuying Seminar on Saturday, May 3, 2014 at 3:30 p.m. at the HSBC Flushing Branch, featuring speakers: Nick Leong, HSBC Representative, and Flora Ferng, AAFE CDF Director of Programs. The event will cover comprehensive information on the following topics:
- How Condos and Co-ops are different
- The Dos and Don’ts of purchasing a condo or a co-op
- How to apply for $7500 homebuying down payment assistance
- How to qualify for a mortgage loan
- How to apply for a mortgage loan
EVENT: Homebuying Seminar with AAFE CDF
WHEN: Saturday, May 3, 2014, 3:30 p.m.
WHERE: HSBC Flushing Branch,
39-10 Main Street, Flushing, NY 11354
SPEAKERS: Nick Leong, HSBC Representative
Flora Ferng, AAFE CDF Director of Programs
Free admission and open to the public.
For more information, please call (718) 321-0448 / (646) 873-0022
Co-hosted by AAFE Community Development Fund and HSBC Bank.