In addition to our one-on-one counseling services we also offer in-depth seminars and courses designed to introduce first-time homebuyers to the mechanics of purchasing a home in New York City.
We regularly hold homebuyer workshops and seminars at locations throughout New York City and in partnership with
Experts at these events will address the most important things buyers need to know when purchasing for the first time, including:
- how to qualify for a mortgage in today’s market
- pros and cons of renting vs. buying
- how to apply for first time home-buyer down payment assistance
- how to purchase REO properties
- how to take advantage of government sponsored programs
To view the availability of our seminars and workshops please check the Upcoming Events for detailed listings.